Placed an order on November 28th.Received order confirmation, but after a week of no tracking or shipment confirmation, I emailed customer service to see what was going on.

Then miraculously received tracking information without even a response or apology that didn't even have an ETA on it for delivery, simply the tracking info (clearly not a package going anywhere yet). Next day received an email apology saying the warehouse was messed up and they have no idea when or if the package will even ship, but to click the link if I'd like a refund and to cancel the order - which I did.

The following Monday receive an email updating the shipping ETA which is December 19th, 3 weeks after I placed the order EVEN after I've asked to cancel and refund!Called customer service who says they can't do anything for me unless they get the products back (which were sent as a gift)...that they could not intercept the package in any way or refund any money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of claires shipping service. Claires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned claires shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Claires.

Had an Experience with Claires?

Comments