The service at Claires at the small store in southcenter mall in Tukwila Washington near Seattle was poor and the clerk was rude.They were too busy gossiping to help.

My hair bands broke soon after I bought them - I guess they are poor quality, but it's not convenient to go back to return them because I would have to find child care, borrow the car and spend even more time on this.I would like to find another store where I can feel good about being in the store, getting the help I need and happy with my purchases.

Had an Experience with Claires?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #715818

Your complaint doesn't make a lot of sense.Didn't you have to go through the same things to get to Claire's the first time?

What did the sales people do that you thought was rude and poor service. What did you need help with, other than paying for your merchandise? You must have been helped, if you paid for your merchandise. That is all the help you needed, and if you needed help, and politely asked for it, I'm sure you would have received it.

You shouldn't have needed help from all of the employees. Before you criticize other people, "South Center Mall" should be capitalized. There should be a comma between Tukwila, Washington. There should be spaces between sentences.

It kind of sounds like you have some growing up to do.I'm sure there are other stores near you, unless you live way out in the boonies.