2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went into Claire’s at the Willowbrook mall over the weekend. My daughter and I spent about 30 minutes searching for products for one I’d their birthday parties.

They were so excited on the new earrings, bracelets and other stuff that they picked up. I asked the cashier to hold it with my name on it because I was on a budjet for their school supplies and clothing and I wanted to do the most important shopping first and then if I had enough money I wanted to pick the products up last. I went to pick it up about 6:30 ( the mall closed at 7). Everyone that worked there just stared at me like I was crazy because they put it away.

I wasn’t even gone for an hour and a half before I went and put back my children’s products. When I asked one of the girl told me I should’ve brought it from before and why would I come right before the store closed to pick it up.

I am very upset and I would not be shopping there again. Plus evrryone there was about 14 and no manager on site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Claires Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03.

Comments

I had similar experience. The member of staff had a supervisor badge on too.

She was trying to close the store 15 mins before and lied that tills were closed. I had gone in with my sister who had to return an item.

She rushed to the shopping mall in Ilford exchange London with her baby just to return the item. I managed to record some of her behaviour and have tweeted it on @claireseu as there wasn't one specifically for the branch or london