it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne.clerk was so rude n not helping me at all .

she was just too much busy gossiping with a guy . on top of that she charged me for a toy that my 11 months old baby touched n chew price tag of it by mistake . i did not want to buy that toy but she forced me to buy .

n when i went back after 15 mints to return that toy that was perfectly fine n with receipt, she told me in high voice that ''we dont have any return policy .'' liarrrrr!!!feels that i never want to go that store again.

Review about: Rude Bahaviour.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Claires?

Comments

Jess10127

Alliance Ohio's Clair's is nooo better!

First Born Triplet

I agree it does not look chewed, but then again you did not take pictures of the ears. Perhaps that was done on purpose because that is the chewed part?

Manassas, Virginia, United States #829243

No your kid didn't chew on the tag by mistake you gave it to your kid . Would you buy something that had been chewed on. Of course not so learn your lesson

paritachokshi
to Anonymous Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada #829262

omg !!!!!hey i did not want to argue with u .

n yes u taught me vry g8 lesson.thank u vry much for that .