it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne.clerk was so rude n not helping me at all .
she was just too much busy gossiping with a guy . on top of that she charged me for a toy that my 11 months old baby touched n chew price tag of it by mistake . i did not want to buy that toy but she forced me to buy .
n when i went back after 15 mints to return that toy that was perfectly fine n with receipt, she told me in high voice that ''we dont have any return policy .'' liarrrrr!!!feels that i never want to go that store again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rude Bahaviour
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Arrived for car rental in Omaha NE at Hertz. At the last minute, I added my wife as an additional driver. Before completing the process, I asked the attending Employee..."
- "Terrible! Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality...."
- "I waited over a month for some pants not these but this is what i got...."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."