Rude clerk at claires

it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne.clerk was so rude n not helping me at all .

she was just too much busy gossiping with a guy . on top of that she charged me for a toy that my 11 months old baby touched n chew price tag of it by mistake . i did not want to buy that toy but she forced me to buy .

n when i went back after 15 mints to return that toy that was perfectly fine n with receipt, she told me in high voice that ''we dont have any return policy .'' liarrrrr!!!feels that i never want to go that store again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
First Born Triplet

Jun 19, 2014 #829337 Markham, Ontario

I agree it does not look chewed, but then again you did not take pictures of the ears. Perhaps that was done on purpose because that is the chewed part?

4 0 Reply

Jun 19, 2014 #829243 Manassas, Virginia

No your kid didn't chew on the tag by mistake you gave it to your kid . Would you buy something that had been chewed on. Of course not so learn your lesson

8 0 Reply

Jun 19, 2014 #829262 Woodstock, New Brunswick

omg !!!!! hey i did not want to argue with u . n yes u taught me vry g8 lesson. thank u vry much for that .

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Claires. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Claires.
Filing a new complaint about