it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne.clerk was so rude n not helping me at all .
she was just too much busy gossiping with a guy . on top of that she charged me for a toy that my 11 months old baby touched n chew price tag of it by mistake . i did not want to buy that toy but she forced me to buy .
n when i went back after 15 mints to return that toy that was perfectly fine n with receipt, she told me in high voice that ''we dont have any return policy .'' liarrrrr!!!feels that i never want to go that store again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rude Bahaviour
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Ok, at the very end of March this year I went to Claire's to get my second lobe piercing. I told her about how I've had some very rough expieriences..."
- "I have not been able to get any response on the availability of the nu dash cover for a 1995-1999 mitsubishi eclipse found listed for sale on six different websites..."
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "I waited over a month for some pants not these but this is what i got...."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."