Featured
2.5

I recently purchased four Coffee Break lip balms from Claire's.These looked kind of cute, so I bought three for my friends and one for myself.

I opened the one I bought for myself (Spiced Apple Cider), and, as soon as I took off the lid, I saw what looked like several nail marks dug into the lip balm. Yes, it looked like someone had poked the tip of their thumb inside of the product and the marks from their fingernails stayed etched into it. Also, the lip balm was unnaturally bright red, and smelled NOTHING like "spiced apple cider." It smells like old moist cardboard, if anything.

And there is no way I'm giving these potentially damaged, gross-smelling lip balms to my friends for Christas.Nuh-uh.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Claires and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about claires coffee break spiced apple cider lip balm from Claires was damaged product , but reviewer liked selection of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Claires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Claires to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Claires?

Comments

whats christas?

Mike_mn

Just a guess, but I'd say it's a manufacturing artifact.

Better hi-def photos would be nice.