Claires - Nail Marks in Lip Balm
I recently purchased four Coffee Break lip balms from Claire's.These looked kind of cute, so I bought three for my friends and one for myself.
I opened the one I bought for myself (Spiced Apple Cider), and, as soon as I took off the lid, I saw what looked like several nail marks dug into the lip balm. Yes, it looked like someone had poked the tip of their thumb inside of the product and the marks from their fingernails stayed etched into it. Also, the lip balm was unnaturally bright red, and smelled NOTHING like "spiced apple cider." It smells like old moist cardboard, if anything.
And there is no way I'm giving these potentially damaged, gross-smelling lip balms to my friends for Christas.Nuh-uh.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Selection of products
What I disliked
- Damaged product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Claires Coffee Break Spiced Apple Cider Lip Balm
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I am a BP , I fill that no can answer a question , we are trained to lie , show support to the team , spend my money for..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."