Claires - Nail Marks in Lip Balm
I recently purchased four Coffee Break lip balms from Claire's.These looked kind of cute, so I bought three for my friends and one for myself.
I opened the one I bought for myself (Spiced Apple Cider), and, as soon as I took off the lid, I saw what looked like several nail marks dug into the lip balm. Yes, it looked like someone had poked the tip of their thumb inside of the product and the marks from their fingernails stayed etched into it. Also, the lip balm was unnaturally bright red, and smelled NOTHING like "spiced apple cider." It smells like old moist cardboard, if anything.
And there is no way I'm giving these potentially damaged, gross-smelling lip balms to my friends for Christas.Nuh-uh.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Selection of products
What I disliked
- Damaged product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Claires Coffee Break Spiced Apple Cider Lip Balm
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "When I was younger(I am now 20) I got my ears pierced here and the earring was so small that it went INSIDE my earlobe! It was so painful and..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Lets see if they refund like they say they will.. if and when they do I will remove all my reviews. This has been so time consuming and such a..."
- "Beautiful furniture, but astonishingly horrid customer service, condescending and coercive sales people, and complete lack of communication between sales/designers and fabricators, looong wait time for furniture.If you can get similar..."
- "I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10). On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been..."