This is the 4th time that I have bought from Claires online and they take my money and later cancel part of the order.I buy a certain quantity of an item because I want that quantity and not less!

I bought these items for my daughters birthday party and now I have less than I need. And they don't even tell you what they canceled. YOU have to call THEM! I now have to spend my time and my money returning the ones that they shipped to me because I can't use them because there is not enough.

Customer service is rude and makes it seem like it is YOUR fault that they don't have a system to tell what they have available for sale.

Poor system.Terrible customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Claires. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Claires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Claires to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Claires?

Comments