Ok, at the very end of March this year I went to Claire's to get my second lobe piercing.I told her about how I've had some very rough expieriences with piercings.
She already seemed nervous and shaky, but after I told her about this she looked mortified. Like always, they mark with the little purple marker to see if you like the positioning. I said yes they looked pretty even and lined up where I wanted them to be. So, she pierced them with the little gun, and I noticed the second was very painful.
I thought nothing of it, and went on with my day. I noticed that night that the piercing on my right ear was WAY off to the side, and very out of place. Having OCD, it drove me ballistic, but I let it be. I took thorough care of the piercings and tried to be as gentle as possible.
It's August now and the piercing is constantly infected and I just decided to take it out and pierce it my own *** self. So I did, and just a few days later, it already feels way better and look much nicer than it ever did before. I am never going to Claire's again.
The time before this, the gun got stuck in my ear and took 30 minutes to get out.(If you look closely, you can see the first time it was done very close to the edge of my ear.) (and yes I had my third lobe done a few weeks ago.)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandmother for Valentine's day & when she sent me a picture of how they looked I was so upset! She got such cheap ugly looking..."
- "An elderly family member was conned into purchasing a 5 year technical support subscription for Symantec products for the price of $299.99, and 4 months later, an additional..."
- "Ordered plus size 3x. Size was completely off. Someone who wore a size 1x could barely fit in it! Took over a month to receive! bTotallybummed!..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."